Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Wednesday 18 December 2013

A luxury I’ve learned to live without (2000)



I stroll the Sunday silent street In thrall of muscle weary feat A wasted week
a reek bleak sleep
Straining against the grained brain ashamed of help outside my stale shale shell
a haze of hectic hegemony

                                                                                       recoils rasping from recalling

The strolling bundanced bile and beet Offal bustle. Beery beat, A lazy leap
a reek bleak sleep
Flailing amazed by railing shame I strain I belt out snide I fail fail yell
of ways to septic ceremony
                                                                                       of hangdog heartbust homily


That strolls the Sunday silent street.

No comments:

Post a Comment