Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Sunday 5 January 2014

It wasn't very dignified (1997)

 

I saw this girl in Amsterdam
Sitting in the window of a shop.
She had beautiful eyes, and beatutiful tits,
And a beautiful twelve inch cock.
It wasn't very dignified.

My friend Billy's got a two foot willy.
He showed it to the lady next door,
so she sucked him off.
It wasn't very dignified.

"FUK OFF YOU TWIT",
screamed my mate Nick
<The referee was being a prik.>
It wasn't very dignified.

I was out on the piss
And really feeling sick
I dropped my kebab on the gravel
And next to the kebab
There was a big pile of dogshit
And then I really was violently sick
And the kebab paper started to unravel
But cause I was pissed
I didn’t give a shit
So I picked the donner up and started eating it
The fucker was all gritty but I really enjoyed it
I was puking for days to be honest
It wasn’t very dignified.

But it was fucking worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment