Buy me a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/joeshooman

Friday 17 October 2014

God Is Odd (extended remix)

Jesus was a strange one baby, hippy as a lad
But even his adventures pale compared to his old dad
God
Who’s odd.

Abraham, my child, my child, upon this glorious morn
Take a hike up this big hill and kill me your first born
Said God
Who was odd.

Job my lad, my favourite one, you’re pious as they go
But just for kicks I’ve made a bet to destroy all you own
I’m God
I’m odd.

Ezekiel the brave came down in chariots of fire
A traveller from stars beyond in shimmering attire
Said God
The odd.

Poor old Jonah, just a working prophet, as you do,
Had to go to Nineveh who’d pissed off God the goon
Cause God
Is Odd

We all know what happened next; the storm, the sailors and the whale
The big man in the sky destroyed Nineveh anyway
That’s God
The Odd

Even after that Ol’ Eternal Eyes was far away from done
Killing the tree that sheltered Jonah’s sad eyes from the sun
Ah, God
How odd

Sodomites begone now, you ain’t living your life right
I’m gonna blast you brotherfucking heathen outa sight
I’m God
The Odd

But wait there Lot mate, and your wife, it ain’t your fault
But don’t look back, woman. Ah too late, I’ve made you salt
Said God
The Odd

At least you got your daughters, boy, and they’re pretty hot
They’ll get you pissed and fuck you till you’ve given all you’ve got
Hey! God,
That’s Odd

Slavery, selling your daughters, smashing babies’ heads
I’m God the Odd and I decide who’s living and who’s dead
Yeah, God
The Odd

Let’s talk some numbers, guys, let’s get integer kicks
Kill count: 371,186
For God
The Odd

The Bible, ah we love you man, you got that funky jive
Total kills: 1,862,265
Due to God
The Odd

Ah God
You Odd
You Odd
My God


No comments:

Post a Comment