The anticulturist and history
· History belongs to those who encode it.
· History is not linear, it is a closed loop endlessly repeating itself through non-progressive iterations
· The hardware of war is irrelevant until all wars are fought entirely by non-human entities
· These entities will be themselves replaced by future iterations of non-human entities that have learned war is an irrelevance as hardware becomes ever-more irrelevant
· The terminator movies will prove prescient only in the sense that they will be proven to have shown the delusions of humanity’s thoughts of grandeur, superiority, creativity, engineering and imagination
· History does not repeat first as tragedy then as farce because in a loop every starting point is equally as apposite
· Therefore talk of repetition is itself inherently unstable
The anticulturalist and money
· Money has no meaning outside that which humans attribute to it
· One pound coin is tangible but a million pound coins is just metal too heavy to carry
· A million pounds in any denomination is too heavy to carry and a million pound note is a ludicrous concept
· Therefore the higher the money pile posited, the more ludicrous its existence is shown to be
· Money exists in lower denominations as social control and in higher denominations as a digital poem in a game of Chinese whispers by computer systems across the world
· Money repeats as tragedy then as farce in a linear system
· Money belongs to those who encode it.